Provisioning and Self-Care
Enterprise VoIP service providers that offer Hosted PBX or other Unified Communications services find that Group and End User provisioning as well as Group Administration and End User self-care are critical value-added tools. VoIP Logic provides BroadSoft’s Leonid Systems Loki® Provisioning and Loki Portals to allow best-in-class management for our Service Provider customers and intuitive self-management for End Users.
Here is a high level overview of how Loki can help:
- VISUAL DEVICE MANAGER
- INTEGRATED WITH BROADSOFT’S BROADWORKS® PLATFORM.
- AUTOMATED PROVISIONING BASED ON TEMPLATES FOR BROADWORKS SERVICE PACKS.
- TELEPHONE FEATURE MANAGEMENT
- GRANULAR ACCESS CONTROL FOR LOGIN CREDENTIALS.
- SITE SURVEY AND GROUP BULK PROVISIONING.
- UNIFIED AND BRANDED END USER EXPERIENCE
Benefits of the VoIP Logic Deployment Model
Using Loki technology with VoIP Logic’s Hosted PBX platform allows Service Providers to deploy the technology quickly, customized to specific branding requirements and in the affordable, ‘on demand’, flexible consumption model VoIP Logic Service Provider customers have come to expect. Here are some of the additional advantages of adding Loki capabilities to your VoIP Logic infrastructure utilization:
- FULL MANUFACTURER ENGAGEMENT AND SUPPORT
- AFFORDABLE ACCESS TO THIS LEADING TECHNOLOGY FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED SERVICE PROVIDERS
- INTEGRATED SUPPORT OF LOKI WITH ALL OTHER VOIP LOGIC MANAGED COMPONENTS
- IMPROVED PROVISIONING FROM NATIVE PORTALS
- VIABLE END USER SELF-CARE