VoIP Logic operates 4 production BroadWorks® platform clusters in geographically redundant configurations. As a stand-alone managed system and as part of Enterprise VoIP Service Provider package, BroadWorks technology is an integral part of hosted PBX, SIP Trunking and other types of Unified Communications services to the Enterprise.
Service Providers that use a VoIP Logic managed BroadWorks system develop their own differentiated VoIP services. Unlike a private label, reseller or white label options, VoIP Logic provides the platform separately from all carriers and network services including origination, termination.
- CURRENTLY ON RELEASE 21.0
- MOST EXTENSIVE ENTERPRISE HOSTED PBX OPTIONS: Starting with basic enterprise business line, VoIP Logic allows several tiers of enhancement that allow carriers and service providers to customize based on the service they intend to sell and the demands of the End User.
- COMPELLING ENTERPRISE ADD-ONS: MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.) tool bar integration, customized inbound and outbound dial-plans, Broadtouch clients, integrated Instant Messenger and Presence, ‘anywhere’ feature for seamlessly fixed to mobile call transfer, music on hold, mobile client integration, auto-attendant, conferencing, etc.
- INDUSTRY LEADING INTEGRATION: BroadSoft has an industry-leading eco-system of partners and platforms with certified inter-operation and compliance testing. Using VoIP Logic’s Cortex OSS platform, there is a provisioning wizard and various utility tools as well as a growing list of pre-integrated sub-systems for Business Process Automation including BillSoft’s E-Z Tax, iNetwork, 911Enable, CyberSource, Authorize.net, and more.
- CURRENT 3RD PARTY INTEGRATION: gUnify, Inference Solutions, OrecX Call Recording, MS Lync, Akixi, Kakapo, Loki, CTI Group.
- CURRENTLY ACTIVE DEVICES: Polycom, Cisco, Yealink, Aastra, Panasonic, Bria, X-Lite, Zoiper, Grandstream, snom, Linksys, Adtran, Edgemarc, LifeSize, OBIHAI, Portico, Sipura, Zultys, MxSipApp, SpectraLink, Mitel and Valcom
- ADVANCED CALL CENTER OPTIONS: BroadWorks offers different levels of functionality within call center licensing ranging from Basic to Premium and different management clients from Agent to Supervisor.
- FULL RANGE OF SIP TRUNKING AND ADVANCED SIP TRUNKING FEATURES: BroadWorks expands from SIP Trunking packages to a host of features that provide a transition to Hosted PBX.
Benefits of the VoIP Logic Deployment Model
- FAST TIME TO MARKET — VoIP Logic’s Platform-as-a-Service for Enterprise Hosted PBX services allows carriers and service providers to save months in deployment. With all systems in production, on-boarding is rapid.
- ADVANTAGE OF SCALE — With over 60,000 subscribers across 30+ Service Provider customers, VoIP Logic has a tested platform.
- GREAT SURROUNDING TECHNOLOGY — Oracle/Acme for VoIP access control, GenBand for VoIP peering, Cisco for data networking, Palladion for SIP monitoring, Splunk for log monitoring and OpManager for NMS.
- CUSTOMIZED DEPLOYMENT — Modular software enables service providers to select the components they require and integrate additional components as necessary. BroadWorks interoperates with a broad range of CPE Customize branding.
- YOU CHOOSE THE NETWORK — Managed IP, MPLS, public Internet.
- INCREASED CONTROL — VoIP Logic is 100% neutral. VoIP Logic’s platform systems work with your choice of origination, termination, DID, E911, fraud protection, payment processors and other providers. Monitoring and routing tools give you the information required to make important decisions.